100+ Best Camping Captions & Quotes
Is there anything better than coming home from a camping trip dirty, happy, and refreshed? Show off your adventures with this list of the best camping captions!
Sleeping in a tent under the stars, seeing wildlife, breathing in the fresh air and unplugging from the world – it’s really the best time! When you’re back near a WIFI signal, you’ll want to share photos of your camping trip with your followers! Keep scrolling for an extra-large list of camping captions, puns, and quotes to pair with your camping photos.
Best Camping Captions
- Living that camping life
- It’s all good in the woods
- Camping hair, don’t care
- Keep calm and camp on
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy a camper, which is kind of the same thing
- Welcome to the camp
- Weekend forecast: Camping
- Every season is camping season
- Happy camper
- Nothing beats birds for a wake-up call
- Campers gonna camp
More Camping Instagram Captions
- Good things come to those who camp
- Camping is always the answer
- With friends like these, who needs Wi-Fi?
- Camping rules. Stare in the fire. Listen to the birds.
- Real freedom lies in wilderness, not civilization
- Where there’s smoke there’s dinner
- My shower is a swim in the lake
- Checked into the 5-billion-star hotel
- The view from the tent makes the hike worth it
- Camping is not a luxury, it’s a necessity
- You had me at “Let’s Go Camping”
Cute Camping Instagram Captions
- Camp more worry less
- Home is where you park it
- Let’s sleep under the stars
- Camp, rinse, repeat
- There’s no wi-fi in the mountains, but you’ll find no better connections
- Sleeping in the open air, don’t care
- Camping is therapy
- Cold air. Dark night. Warm fire. Bright stars.
- Follow me to the campground
- I don’t need therapy – I have a tent
- Getting dirty in the woods cleanses my soul
- Wander often, wander always
More Cute Captions for Camping
- A bad day camping is better than a good day anywhere else
- Warning: Lack of camping may cause irritability and sadness
- Friends. S’mores. Night sky.
- You make me a happy camper
- Addicted to camping
- Embracing my inner nature lover
- Call in sick, turn off your phone, and go camping
- Make time for the great outdoors
- Going camping, be back never if I can help it
- To be whole is to be camping
- Think outside – no box necessary
- Leave the road and take the trails
Short Camping Captions
- Stay wild
- Camping time y’all
- Take me camping
- Camp fire legend
- Camping obsessed
- Born to camp
- Camping > Home
- Lost in the woods
- Camping = therapy
- Feelin’ wild
- Camping vibes
Funny Camping Instagram Captions
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out, I need to go camping.
- What happens at the campsite, stays at the campsite
- I love camping. And by camping, I mean drinking outside.
- Camping: when you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person
- What happens at the trailer, stays at the trailer
- Born to camp. Forced to work.
- Coffee first, adventure second
- Life’s short – pitch the tent
- Coffee drinker with a camping problem
- Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is!
- Welcome to our campsite, where friends and marshmallows get toasted
- I’m sorry for what I said when we were parking the camper
- I have a retirement plan…I plan on camping
- You don’t have to be crazy to camp with us, we’ll train you
Puns for Camping Instagram Captions
- RV there yet?
- Campers have s’more fun
- Wood you please start a fire?
- Camping is In-tents
- The s’more the merrier
- Camping? Alpaca my tent!
- I need my alone pine
- Nothing can hold a kindle to a warm campfire
- Relax! You’re too tents.
- Camping: like many of the best things in life, it’s tree
More Punny Camping Captions for Instagram
- It camp get any better than this
- Life s’more fun in the woods
- I camp wait to sleep under the stars!
- All’s fire in love and camping
- Our camping trips get a little in-tents
- Let’s go camping, just for the hill of it
- I camp believe you’ve never slept in a tent!
- For all in-tents and purposes, camping is just sleeping outside!
- I could go camping forest of my life!
Camping Sayings & Quotes
- “Sometimes the embers are better than the campfire.” – Stephen King
- “Going to the mountains is going home.” – John Muir
- “You need to be outdoors. Away from here. You need a holiday.” – Fennel Hudson
- “Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business.” – Dave Barry
- “Light a campfire and everyone’s a storyteller.” – John Geddes
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” — Anne Lamott
- “Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.” – Charles Lindbergh
- “It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.” – Dave Barry
- “The outside is the only place we can truly be inside the world.” – Daniel J. Rice
- “The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you can survive camping with someone, you should marry them on the way home.” – Yvonne Prinz
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery. Air, mountains, tree, people. I thought: this is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
If you love camping, check out our 80+ best outdoor captions!