30 Best Body Piercing Instagram Captions and Quotes
Pierced and proud? Show off your piercings with the best body piercing Instagram captions and quotes!
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate your love of piercings by posting them for your Instagram followers. From traditional ear piercing to nose piercing, naval piercing and more, piercing is a unique way to express yourself. Spend more time planning your next piercing and less time thinking of a clever caption with these body piercing Instagram captions and quotes:
Best Body Piercing Captions
From head to toe, there are so many different types of piercings! No matter your reason or where it is, show it off with these body piercing captions for Instagram:
- Keep calm and pierce on
- Every piercing tells a story
- Jesus loves me, even with piercings
- Proud of my piercings
- Pierced life
- End body modification discrimination
- I want more piercings and less feelings
- Piercings are like love—sometimes beautiful and sometimes painful
- Your body is an empty canvas, so decorate it
- Lipstick, heels, and piercings, oh my!
- Pierced and proud
- It’s all about the pain, the piercing is the souvenir
- Piercings have a power and magic all their own. They decorate the body, but also enhance the soul.
Funny Piercing Captions
If you didn’t post a pic of your newest piercing on Instagram, did it even happen? Use these funny piercing captions for all the likes:
- How will I look when I’m older? Awesome!
- Don’t worry, my piercings don’t like you either
- Piercings are like potato chips—you can’t have just one
- I don’t want to brag or make anyone jealous, but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in middle school
- My body is a charm bracelet, and my piercings are my charms
- “You’d be prettier without all those piercings.” Uh, 1-800-DID-I-ASK?
These celebs know a thing or two about piercings. Use these quotes from famous names and movies for your next piercing post:
- “Body piercing and baggy clothes express identity among black youth, and not just beginning with hip-hop culture.” – Michael Eric Dyson
- “I’m going lose 30 pounds, I’m going to get a little lipo, and I’m going to get a Monroe piercing, and I’m going to cut my hair. I’m going to get totally wild.” – Cece Peniston
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”– Coco Chanel
- “I was a really bad teenager and I got my tongue pierced. I don’t even remember where I did it, but it was under very surreptitious circumstances.” – Jennifer Garner
- “Tell me about it, stud.” – Sandy, Grease
- “I am too old for an eyebrow piercing but too young for an eyebrow lift.” – Max Cannon
- “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.” – Rita Rudner
- “Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.” – Bill Moyers
- “I am too old for an eyebrow piercing but too young for an eyebrow lift.” – Lucy Alibar
- “I admire a girl who may not look like a stud… who but wears a nose stud.” – Madonna