55 Best Yoga Captions & Quotes for Instagram
Yoga brings calm and mindfulness to anyone who practices. Share your mat time with the world by using one of these cute, funny and inspirational yoga captions and quotes. Namaste!
Yoga brings peace to your mind and body. For many, the practice of yoga is a way of becoming a better version of themselves. Whether you are uploading a shot of your downward dog in front of an amazing sunset or want to show off an awe-inspiring inversion shot, these yoga captions are the perfect pairing for social media posts of your yoga poses!
Best Yoga Captions
- When in doubt, go to yoga
- I only do yoga on days that end in y
- Embrace the messy hair and yoga clothes
- Yoga first then all of the things
- Never underestimate a person with a yoga mat
- I’ve got 99 problems, but I go to yoga to forget them all
- Bandhas activated. Chakras aligned. We got this.
- You are one yoga class away from a good mood
- The hardest part of yoga class is wiggling your fingers and toes after five minutes of Savasana
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, even you
Looking for more fitness captions? Check out our 101 best gym captions and fitness quotes!
Funny Yoga Captions
- Yoga, because punching people is frowned upon
- Some days you eat salads and go do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called balance.
- “If you fall, I’ll be there” — Love, Mat
- Thanks to yoga, I now gently stretch to conclusions rather than jumping to them
- Yoga class helps me calm down from the agonizing stress of trying to get to yoga class on time
- It’s astounding how much one’s stress level goes down with the simple act of switching from skinny jeans to yoga pants
- Namascray: The crazy in me honors, sees, and loves the crazy in you
- A savasana a day keeps the doctor away
- Diamonds were once a girl’s best friend then yoga pants happened
- Throw your hair in a bun. Downward Dog like a boss. And handle it.
- And then homegirl jumped back to high plank!
More Funny Yoga Captions
- Rollin’ with my OMies
- Yoga pants: because jeans are stressful, and you don’t need that in your life
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy yoga clothes and that’s basically the same thing
- Alignment: Check yourself before you wreck yourself
- I’m sorry for what I said before I went to yoga
- Did you know that just 10 minutes of yoga per day can seriously reduce your risk of caring about what people think
- Please grant me the coffee to change the things I can and the yoga to accept the things I cannot
- How To Get a Yoga Body: Have a body, do yoga
- Never underestimate the power of someone with a yoga mat
- Metta is betta!
- I put on for my Siddhi
Inspirational Yoga Captions
- Inhale the future, exhale the past
- We are all perfectly imperfect
- Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you
- The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body
- Yoga is the stilling of the changing states of the mind
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live
- All kidding aside, if everyone did yoga, we would have world peace
- Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are
- Yoga allows you to find an inner peace that is not ruffled and riled by the endless stresses and struggles of life
- Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel
Yoga Quotes for Captions
- “The very heart of yoga practice is ‘abyhasa’ – steady effort in the direction you want to go.” — Sally Kempton
- “Yoga is the stilling of the changing states of the mind.” — Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras
- “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.” — Rumi
- “One of the fundamental principles of yoga: a small action done repeatedly can make an enormous difference.” — Dr. Timothy McCall
- “Remember, it doesn’t matter how deep into a posture you go – what does matter is who you are when you get there.” — Max Strom
- “Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured, and endure what cannot be cured.” — B.K.S Iyengar
- “Yoga is not about touching your toes. It is what you learn on the way down.” — Jigar Gor
- “The quality of our breath expresses our inner feelings.” — T.K.V. Desikachar
- ”Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.” — Eckhart Tolle
- “Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
- “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” — Rumi
- “Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” —Kevin Trudeau