60+ Best Cardio Captions For Your Next Workout
Does scrolling through social media count as cardio? Use these cardio captions for your next workout!
While you’re running on the treadmill, we’ll run your social media. From burpees to HIIT, your cardio inspired Insta posts need a creative pairing. Before you start to make that post-workout smoothie, use these fun and creative cardio captions to show off that amazing workout you just did!
Best Cardio Captions
When you really want to get your heart pumping, cardio is the answer! It isn’t just going for a run anymore. From Zumba dance classes to at-home Peloton workouts, there’s a cardio exercise for everyone!
- Cardio is the only way to go!
- Commit to being fit
- Gym. Repeat.
- The hustle never stops
- Hustle for the muscle 💪
- Coffee & cardio
- Sore today, strong tomorrow
- Does running late count as cardio?
- Pain is weakness leaving the body
- The body achieves what the mind believes
Can’t get enough of the gym? You’ll love our 101 best gym captions and fitness quotes!
Inspirational Cardio Captions
If you didn’t post an after-workout selfie, did it even happen? Sharing your fitness journey with your followers will give you a confidence boost – especially when you’re posting before and after photos!
- It hurts now, but one day, it’ll be your warm-up
- Always be a work-in-progress
- Strive for progress, not for perfection
- My future self will thank me
- Don’t decrease the goal, increase the effort
- Stronger than yesterday 💪
- No pain, no gain
- Stop stopping yourself
- You may see me struggle, but you’ll never see me quit
- Don’t wish for it, work for it
Inspirational Cardio Instagram Captions
Do I have abs yet? We all need a little extra motivation on the treadmill. Share these inspirational cardio captions on your Instagram feed and you’ll go the extra mile!
- When my body shouts “STOP”, my mind screams “NEVER”
- Good is not enough if better is possible
- A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today
- Don’t stop now!
- She believed she could, so she did
- If you have time for Instagram, you have time for cardio
- Fall in love with taking care of your body!
- The best project you’ll ever work on is YOU
Captions about Running
If you love the feeling you get after a run, you need to share it on social media! Your running selfies need the perfect caption:
- Running … it’s like walking, only faster
- Who run the world?
- Just keep running, just keep running!
- On good days, run. On bad days, run harder.
- It’s a RUNderful life!
- When in doubt, run it out
- Running is the answer. The question is irrelevant.
- Running is an investment in yourself
- In it for the long run
- One step at a time
- Friends that run together, stay together
- Sleep. Run. Repeat.
Funny Cardio Captions
Six pack in progress! If you don’t laugh, you may just cry after a 10-mile run. We’ve got the perfect cardio captions that will keep your followers laughing with you:
- The best highlighter is sweat!
- My mind says cardio, but my heart says snacks
- I kind of wish I had one of those treadmill desks now
- Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Then repeat one million times.
- The journey of a thousand steps begins with … a brief jog on the treadmill
- I don’t sweat … I sparkle ✨
- HIIT: ‘High Intensity Interval Training’ or ‘Hi, I Is (really) Tired’?
- Oh my quad!
- Don’t be fooled, a stationary bike can kick ANYONE’S butt
- Indoor rowing: all the perks of rowing without any of the duck poo!
- Me putting in a workout DVD: ‘Yes, I AM ready to hip-hop my way to perfect abs!’
Quotes about Cardio
Friends that sweat together, stay together! Pair these famous quotes with your next cardio selfie for all the likes:
- “Cardio is a nice way to start the morning, man” – Anthony Joshua
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen” – Michael Jordan
- “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “You’re only one workout away from a good mood” – Unknown
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
- “The real workout starts when you want to stop” – Ronnie Coleman
- “Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart” – Gene Tunney
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’” – Marvin Phillips
- “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days” – Ronald Rook
- “One run can change your day, many runs can change your life” – Unknown
Leave a Comment