60 Best Netflix Captions & Quotes
What’s the point of a Netflix binge if you can’t share it with your followers? These creative Netflix captions are just what YOU need!
Since you only have 15 seconds between episodes on Netflix, we know you don’t have time to think of a social media caption. That’s why we made it easy for you! Show off all your favorite shows with these 60 creative Netflix captions:
Best Netflix captions
- All you need is pizza and Netflix!
- This weekend’s plans: Netflix
- I’d rather be watching Netflix
- Netflix & Naps
- In training for my next Netflix marathon
- Netflix is the best self-care
- Sorry I can’t … I’m watching Netflix
- You had me at Netflix
- Wake up … binge Netflix … repeat!
- I can never watch just one episode
- The best part of the weekend is getting to catch up on my Netflix!
- When life gives you Netflix, watch every episode!
Funny Netflix captions
- The biggest lie I tell myself: just one more episode
- I do marathons … on Netflix
- I only love my bed and my Netflix … I’m sorry
- Netflix gives you 15 seconds between episodes to decide if you have plans for the day
- I don’t need adventure … that’s what Netflix is for!
- Home is where my Netflix is
- Does binge watching Netflix count as exercise?
- Netflix + Snacks = Best Day Ever
- Netflix can be so insecure. Yes, I’m still here!
- Netflix doesn’t care if you showered today
- You either love Netflix or you’re wrong
- It’s Netflix o’clock!
- Yes, Netflix. I’m still watching.
Netflix Puns and Jokes
- Nothing compares to YOU
- My dog and I are watching PETflix!
- Staying in and watching Netflix all day was weird, but I’ve seen Stranger Things!
- Took a trip to the Outer Banks right from my couch!
- I woke up thinking that Netflix was gone, but it was just a bad stream!
Netflix Quotes from Original Shows
- “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.” – Jim Hopper, Stranger Things
- “Sometimes the best thing a flower can do for us is die.” – Tissaia de Vries, The Witcher
- “I am not crazy. I am unique.” – Suzanne ‘Crazy Eyes’, Orange is the New Black
- “How does someone get rid of a body? The things someone does for love.” – Joe, YOU
- “You don’t trust people because they are trustworthy. You do it because you have nothing else to rely on.” – Seong Gi-Hun, Squid Game
- “The road to power is paved with hypocrisy and casualties. Never regret.” – Frank Underwood, House of Cards
- “No car, no crime.” – Judy Hale, Dead to Me
- “Honey, it’s called Godfidence.” – Chris Sapphire, The Circle
- “Okay. Money Laundering 101.” – Marty Byrde, Ozark
- “At first, these keys were fun, but now we know they’re more than that They’re important. They’re part of our family and we need to protect them.”— Bode Locke, Locke & Key
Quotes from Netflix Original Shows
- “I’m gangsta. Like with an ‘A’ at the end.” – Piper, Orange is the New Black
- “If I have to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.” – Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher
- “Not everybody enjoys a fool.” — Brida, The Last Kingdom
- “To meet a beautiful woman Is one thing, but To meet your best friend in the most beautiful of women is something entirely apart.” — Simon Basset, Bridgerton
- “The first thing my beloved Internet gave me was your address.” – Joe, YOU
- “Success is a mixture of preparation and luck.” – Frank Underwood, House of Cards
- “Men called women nuts and crazy way too often just to undermine us.”— Jen Harding, Dead to Me
- “I’m outspoken, good looking, love to party and have fun.” – Joe Exotic, Tiger King
- “Intuition can’t be found in books.” – Alma Wheatley, The Queens Gambit
- “Sometimes people make decisions, shit happens, and we gotta act accordingly.” – Marty Byrde, Ozark
Best Quotes about Netflix
- “I guess I can’t live without Netflix because I would have nothing to do. All I do is sit at home and watch movies” – Sara Paxton
- “I love a good Netflix binge” – Simone Biles
- “Netflix completely shook up the world” – Steven Van Zandt
- “Netflix is a lifesaver” – Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
- “All I do is sit home and watch Netflix” – Kyrie Irving
- “Honey, I conquered Netflix” I watched ‘em all!” – Leslie Jordan
- “For me, personally, I watch pretty much everything on Netflix, and I watch all the episodes in a row, when I can” – Laura Prepon
- “The problem with binge-watching on Netflix is that you lose three days of your life” – Harland Williams
- “The combination of Netflix and food is just the best” – Keiynan Lonsdale
- “Who needs friends when you have Netflix” – Anonymous