60+ Best Seattle Quotes & Captions for Instagram
Looking for the best unique Seattle quotes and captions for your next Instagram post? We’ve got all the captions you need to go with your Seattle snaps!
The vibrant city of Seattle is one of the most visited places in the Northwestern United States! Known for being the home of Starbucks coffee, Amazon.com and rainy weather, the Emerald City is a must-visit for anyone. From restaurants and breweries to historic museums, there is so much to see in Seattle. We’ve put together the best Seattle quotes and captions for Instagram so you can get all the likes on your Pike Place photos!
Best Seattle Quotes
Seattle isn’t just a place, it’s a way of life. When you have tons of Seattle pics and need some caption info, we’ve got you covered. Use these Seattle quotes for all the likes:
- “Seattle has one season: rain.” – Tracy Gordon
- “My wife and I just prefer Seattle. It’s a beautiful city. Great setting. You open your front door in the morning and the air smells like pine and the sea, as opposed to bus exhaust.” – Ron Reagan
- “Seattle has unleashed this weird phenomenon on the world called the coffee shop. And the coffee shop, thanks to Starbucks, is the place where socially isolated, lonely, needy people gather together to ignore one another.” – Mark Driscoll
- “In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running.” – Jeff Bezos
- “To some extent, Seattle remains a frontier metropolis, a place where people can experiment with their lives, and change and grow and make things happen.” – Tom Robbins
- “I have a fond place in my heart for Seattle.” – Magic Johnson
- “She was back in western Washington state, where rain was so prevalent that a day of sunshine was the lead story on the local news.” – Susan Mallery
- “I love Seattle. I couldn’t be anywhere else.” – Lauren Jackson
- “Seattle is for people who love culture but refuse to sacrifice their wild nature to attain it.” – Kimberly Kinrade
- “It’s hard not to fall in love with Seattle on a beautiful summer’s day.” – Robert Spector
RELATED: 41 Best Starbucks Instagram Captions
Your vacation to Washington State wouldn’t be complete without a stop in Seattle and we have the best Seattle captions for your feed:
- Something’s fishy here at Pike Place
- I love coffee so much I moved to Seattle
- Seattle state of mind
- You had me at Seattle
- Seattle is my therapy
- Got over my fear of needles by visiting Seattle
- Meet me in Seattle
- You bring the sunshine to Seattle
- Coffee. Repeat.
- It’s always sweater weather in Seattle
- In Seattle, you’re not awake until you’ve had your coffee
- Living the Seattle life
- Sleepless in Seattle
- There’s nowhere better on a rainy day than Seattle
- Coffee. Seattle. Repeat.
More Seattle Instagram Captions
Rain boots handy? Your Instagram feed needs some clever Seattle captions for your next trip to the Emerald City:
- It rains nine months a year in Seattle
- Seattle isn’t just a place, it’s a way of life
- Proud Seattleite
- Got coffee?
- Arrived in Seattle, where’s my coffee?
- Exploring the Emerald City
- A little rain never hurt nobody
- Once upon a time in Seattle
- Let’s get lost in Seattle
- The coolest people are from Seattle
- Sleepless nights and city lights
- Dear Seattle, I’ll never get over you
- I can’t keep calm, the Seahawks are playing!
- I left my heart in Seattle
- Never dream for success, but work for it in Seattle
Heading to Seattle for a vacation? Make your photos stand out even more on the feed with these clever Seattle puns:
- I really Pike Seattle
- Needle-less to say, I love Seattle’s skyline
- Seattle is one Amazon city
- You always said Seattle was beautiful, now I Bellevue
- Seattle is tree-mendous!
- Don’t Seattle for anything less than perfect
- May the forest be with you!
- I don’t needle this attitude right now
- Leaf it at that
- Tree-t yo-self
- I wheel-y love Seattle
- If the city isn’t right, don’t Seattle
- Seattle’s coffee scene is a thing of brew-ty
RELATED: 50+ Best Coffee Captions & Quotes
Chief Seattle Quotes
The city of Seattle, Washington is named after Duwamish Chief Seattle. Here are some of his most famous quotes for captions:
- “Earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth. Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “When the green hills are covered with talking wires and the wolves no longer sing, what good will money you paid for our land be then.” – Chief Seattle
- “This we know, All things are connected.” – Chief Seattle
- “Like as a man who has been dying for many days, a man in your city is numb to the stench.” – Chief Seattle
- “Humans merely share the earth. We can only protect the land, not own it.” – Chief Seattle
- “My words are like the stars that never change.” – Chief Seattle
- “To us, the ashes of our ancestors are sacred and their resting place is hallowed ground.” – Chief Seattle
- “We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.” – Chief Seattle