75+ Best Baseball Captions and MLB Quotes for 2022
Have some epic shots of your favorite team? Play some ball with these baseball captions and quotes from your favorite MLB players and coaches.
Ready for hot summer nights, greasy stadium food and a 7th-inning stretch? Opening day is approaching and we can’t wait for baseball season to begin! Round the bases this year with these catchy, cute and funny baseball captions and MLB quotes.
Baseball Instagram Captions
3 strikes, you’re out! Looking for the perfect caption for a baseball game? Take a swing with these great baseball captions:
- I speak fluent baseball
- Weekend Forecast: Baseball
- It’s baseball o’clock
- “Follow your heart, kid. And you’ll never go wrong.” – The Sandlot
- Take me out to the ball game
- Let’s play ball
- 1, 2, 3, strikes you’re out at the old ball game
- Take me home!
- You’re the perfect catch
- Summer days and double plays
- Live love baseball
- Get in our league
- Another day, another walk off
- A game so fine it’s played on a diamond
- Having some major league fun
- Just a girl who loves baseball
- Hit hard, run fast, turn left
- Stand tall, talk small, play ball
Cute Baseball Instagram Captions
If you’re headed to the ballpark this summer, pay more attention to the players and less time coming up with a catchy caption. Use these cute baseball captions on your posts:
- Home sweet ballpark
- Tis the season
- Hey batter batter, hey batter batter swing
- 3 up, 3 down
- Caught my heart
- Going going gone
- Baseball is not a game but a way of life
- You’re outta here
- Swing for the fences
- It’s game day y’all
- Ballfields, late nights, homeruns, and stadium lights
- Refuse to lose
- I am one of those baseball people
- Can’t. Baseball. Bye.
- Easily distracted by baseball cards
- Rub some dirt on it
- I hope both teams had fun
- These are the moments I live for
Funny Baseball Captions for Instagram
Are you rockin’ your favorite team’s gear? Show your team pride with these funny baseball captions for Instagram:
- It don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing
- OMG, Becky. Look at that bunt.
- I love baseball. No ifs ands or bunts!
- All about that base
- I got 99 problems, but a pitch ain’t one
- Life’s a pitch
- I’d hit that
- All I do is hit dingers
- There’s no crying in baseball
- I can’t my kid has baseball
- I teach my kid to hit hard and steal
- Baseball hair don’t care
- Kinda busy I’ll be back after baseball season
- I play baseball, what’s your superpower?
- Baseball is like duct tape. It fixes everything.
- Hustle, hit and never quit
- It takes balls to play baseball
- “You’re killin’ me smalls” – The Sandlot
- Hit it hard somewhere
- Pitches be crazy
Inspirational Baseball Instagram Captions
Baseball games are major league fun! When life is better at the ballpark, use these inspirational baseball captions to share the Instagram love!
- Never give up. The last swing could win the game.
- Good players inspire themselves. Great players inspire others.
- “Baseball is what gets inside you. It lights you up” -– A League of Their Own
- There are a lot of things wrong with this world. Baseball is not one of them.
- I’m not yelling, this is my normal baseball mom voice
- When life throws you a curveball, hit it out of the park
- I love you to the centerfield and fence and back
- Living life in between the seams
- Play every game like its game 7
- Eat, sleep, baseball, repeat
- Life’s like a 3-1 count
Quotes from MLB Players
These baseball players and coaches have a great passion for the game of baseball. Next time you’re looking for some inspiration on the field, turn to these baseball quotes!
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “Love is the most important thing in the world, but Baseball is pretty good, too.” – Yogi Berra
- “There are only two seasons — winter and Baseball” – Bill Veek
- “Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical.” – Yogi Berra
- “No matter how good you are, you’re going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you’re going to win one-third of your games. It’s the other third that makes the difference.” –Tommy Lasorda
- “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.”– Babe Ruth
- “You know, a lot of people say they didn’t want to die until the Red Sox won the World Series. Well, there could be a lot of busy ambulances tomorrow.” – Johnny Damon
- “It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course.”– Hank Aaron
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”– Babe Ruth
- “A man has to have goals – for a day, for a lifetime – and that was mine, to have people say, ‘There goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived.” – Ted Williams
Looking for more sports captions? Check out:
- best soccer captions
- best bowling captions
- best NASCAR captions
- best basketball captions
- best football captions
- best hockey captions
- best figure skating captions
- best axe throwing captions
- best Winter Olympics 2022 captions