75 Best Fishing Quotes & Fishing Captions for Instagram in 2023
Heading out for some fishing? Keep these fishing quotes and fishing captions close by to post your catch of the day for your followers.
Fishing is a way of life! After you’ve packed the tackle box and stopped to pick up some bait, you’ll want to share a photo of your beautiful surroundings while you wait for a bite on your line. Can’t think of the perfect thing to say? We’ve got you covered! These fishing quotes, fishing puns, fishing sayings and fishing captions for Instagram will get you all the likes!
Best Fishing Sayings
When you’re lucky enough to live near the water, chances are, you’ve tried fishing before! Leave the caption writing to us and use these best fishing sayings on your next fishing excursion:
- It’s fishing season!
- Cast away your troubles
- This fishing life
- Fishing selfie time
- Happiness is a day on the river
- CEO of fishing
- It’s fishing o’clock
- I like fishing and maybe 3 people
- There’s always time for one more cast
- A day without fishing is like a day without sunshine
- Always think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets
- Keep calm and go fishing
- You can’t buy happiness, buy you can buy a fishing rod and that’s pretty much the same thing
- Some people wait an entire lifetime for the perfect fishing buddy…I’m raising mine
Fishing Captions for Instagram
Whether you catch and release or fish to eat, you need captions for all your fishing footage! We’ve gathered the best fishing captions for Instagram all in one place:
- Drop a line and stay awhile
- Fishing mode: ON
- Life is simple, just add water
- Fisherman’s prayer: Lord, help me to catch fish so large, that even I, in the telling of it, never need to lie
- Rise and shine, it’s fishing time!
- Let’s go find some fish
- Happiness is a big fish
- Weekend forecast: Fishing with a 100% chance of drinking
- Catch of the day
- You had me at fishing
- Fishing’s not just a sport, it is a way of life
- I am having more fun than you
- I don’t fish to escape my life. I fish to live my life.
- Girls fish too
- WTF: Where’s the fish?
Fishing Puns for Instagram
Oh my cod, Becky… look at that catch! Need some fun puns for your next fishing trip? Bookmark our fishing puns for Instagram:
- Keeping it reel
- Oh my cod!
- Good things come to those who bait
- I’m a reel expert. I can tackle anything.
- You could say that I’m hooked on fishing
- Reel girls fish
- I’m hooked on fishing
- Any fin is possible
- What a load of carp
- Don’t be a dumb bass
- Thank cod you’re here
- Carp-e diem
- Who wants to place a bait?
- You’re a pain in the bass
- Get trout of here
- Please, stop with those fishcious rumors.
- Not bad, cod do better…
- Nope, I never said any fin!
- Seriously, you’re krilling me!
Funny Fishing Captions
Your next big fishing trip deserves some love on Instagram! Stick to the fishing and use one of our funny fishing captions today:
- I can’t work today, my arm is in a cast
- May the fish be with you
- Gone fishing, be back never
- Wishing I was fishing
- Please hold, I’m on the other line
- I got a fishing rod for my wife – good trade
- The fishing was good. It was the catching that was bad.
- Procrastifishing – the art of going fishing when you should really be doing something else
- Master Baiter
- MILF: Man I love fishing
- I’m so good with my rod, I make fish come
- I don’t exaggerate…I just remember big
- Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught
- Born to fish. Forced to work.
- This fish had my name on it
RELATED: 100+ Best Camping Captions & Quotes
Fishing is a relaxing pastime that can be spent with friends and family. Use one of these thoughts about fishing for your next fishing day:
- “Most of the world is covered by water. A fisherman’s job is simple: pick out the best parts.” – Charles Waterman
- “I like to fish. Fishing is always a way of relaxing,” – Tom Felton
- “It doesn’t matter if the rod is or isn’t bent. Time spent fishing is time well spent.” – James Morgan
- “Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it.” – David Middleton
- “Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” – Herbert Hoover
- “If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles,” – Doug Larson
- “I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent,” – Nick Lyons
- “Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it,” – Harry Middleton
- “Fishing provides time to think, and reason not to. If you have the virtue of patience, an hour or two casting alone is plenty of time to review all you’ve learned about the grand themes of live.” – Carl Safina
- “The best time to go fishing is when you can get away.” – Robert Traver
- “Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job.” – Paul Schullery