75+ Best Friday Captions and Quotes to Celebrate the Weekend
Here’s to the weekend! When you need a caption to go along with your Friday feels, look no further. We’ve gathered the best Friday captions and quotes to start your weekend right!
Happy Friday! Whether your weekend plans include partying it up with friends, or staying home and binging your favorite Netflix shows, you’ll need a fun, cute or catchy caption to go along with it. We’ve gathered the best Friday captions to perfectly capture all your weekend shenanigans!
Best Friday Captions
The whole weekend is ahead, and we have gathered the best captions for your Friday adventures. Saturday is on the horizon, you can do it! When you are 100% done with this long week, share these captions:
- Weekend vibes
- Happiness is not having to set an alarm for the next day
- Weekend loading…
- We out.
- Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we’ve all been waiting for… it’s Friday
- We got that Friday feeling
- Hello, weekend
- Feel good Friday
- Did you hear? It’s Friday!
Funny Captions to Share on Fridays
No alarm clock, deadlines and the sweet smell of freedom is only a day away. Make the most out of the final work (or school) day of the week with these funny Friday Instagram captions:
- Friday is my favorite F word
- Life is good, especially on a Friday
- This morning I am 92% coffee and 8% dry shampoo
- The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
- I don’t work on Fridays, I make appearances
- I’m not feeling very worky today / I’m not feeling very schooly today
- May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed
- I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 p.m. on Fridays
- Wake up and smell the dry shampoo
- Friday is my main squeeze
- I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday
Friday Night Captions About Drinking
If you’re looking forward to tasty cocktails that are waiting at happy hour, we’ve got you covered! Pair these Instagram captions with all your TGIF posts about kicking back after a long week with a nice adult beverage:
- Friday just called. She’s on her way and bringing the wine
- Really rosé to the occasion
- It’s Friday. The only decision you need to make is bottle or glass
- Friday means rosé
- Wake up and smell the rosé
- It’s beginning to look a lot like happy hour cocktails
- Twinkle, twinkle little star, point me to my bar cart
- It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.
- On Fridays, I prefer my espresso in a martini
- You know what rhymes with Friday? Wine.
Weekend over? You’ll enjoy our best Sunday captions for Instagram!
Cute Friday Captions for Instagram
Friday is the most beloved day of the week by many. It marks the end of a work week or school week and the beginning of the much-missed weekend. Use these cute Friday captions to capture your feelings on your favorite day of the week:
- Shake your pom-poms — it’s Friday
- Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm
- May your Friday sparkle
- It’s Friday. Be fierce.
- These are the days to live for
- It’s time for Friday slay
- Oh Friday. Let me hug you.
- Life is good, especially on a Friday
- The Friday vibes are strong
- Good morning, it’s Friday
- Friday, is that you?
- Sending out some Friday love
Song Lyrics about Friday and the Weekend for Captions
After working or going to school all week, it’s time to kick back, relax and listen to some music celebrating the start of the weekend. Here are some fun song lyrics about Fridays to use in your Instagram captions:
- “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.” —Jack Johnson
- “I took her out, it was a Friday night, I wore cologne to get the feeling right.” – Blink 182
- “Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.” — Rihanna
- “It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend.” —Rebecca Black
- “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday, I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure
Quotes About Friday for Instagram
Make the best of the final day of the work or school week with quotes that will motivate you, inspire you and of course, make you giggle:
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
- “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
- “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
- “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson
- “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
- “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” —Bo Bennett
- “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
- “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” —D.S. Mixel
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
- “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
- “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
- ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” —Anonymous
- “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
More Friday Quotes to Celebrate The Weekend
When it’s time to celebrate the weekend, you may get writer’s block trying to find the best caption for your Instagram posts. These inspirational, motivational and funny quotes are a great way to share your love for Friday and the weekend:
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
- “The weekends are too short for sleep!” —Bryant A. Loney
- “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” —S.A. Sachs
- “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.” —Anonymous
- “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend, I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” —Jimmy Bennett
- “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” —John Shirley
- “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
- “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
- A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” —Robert M. Gates
- “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” —Marilyn vos Savant
- “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth