75 Best Graduation Quotes and Graduation Captions for Class of 2023
Graduation day is finally here! Celebrate years of hard work with these graduation quotes and graduation captions.
A major accomplishment in anyone’s life, graduation day should be shared with your Instagram followers! When it’s time to walk across the stage and take your diploma on one of the most memorable days of your life, you shouldn’t be thinking about Instagram captions. Keep scrolling for the best graduation quotes and graduation captions for Instagram!
Best Graduation Quotes
With the stress of school over, it’s time to celebrate! We’ve compiled the best graduation quotes, from songs, TV shows, movies and famous scholars in one place:
- “Started from the bottom now we’re here.” —Drake
- “What she tackles, she conquers.” —Gilmore Girls
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
- “It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world.” —Legally Blonde
- “We know what we are but know not what we may be.” —William Shakespeare
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “Well, I am not usually one for speeches, so goodbye.” — Parks and Recreation
- “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” —Oscar Wilde
- “The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” —William Arthur Ward
- “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” — Dead Poet’s Society
- “What, like it’s hard?” — Legally Blonde
- “Believe in yourselves. Dream. Try. Do good.” — Boy Meets World
- “To infinity and beyond!” — Toy Story
- “I can and I did.” — Gina Rodriguez
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Best Graduation Captions for Instagram
Cap and gown pics for days! You don’t have time to come up with clever graduation captions for Instagram on your big day. Use these for all your graduation selfies:
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate
- Reach for the stars. You might become one.
- Shout out to everyone who helped make this happen
- The best way to predict the future is to create it
- Cap & gown. It’s going down.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- And so the adventure begins
- Now, everything awaits me
- Make today your day
- Thank you, Mom, Dad, and coffee
- Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people
- Keep shining. The world needs your light.
RELATED: 45 Best Spring Break Captions
Funny Graduation Captions
Creative graduation cap? Show it off on the ‘gram with one of these funny graduation captions:
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste
- Proud of my B.S.
- I owe my diploma to coffee
- Can I take a nap now?
- The tassel was worth the hassle
- I graduated, so now I’m like all smart and stuff
- Now, it’s hotter in here by one degree
- I’ve already forgotten everything
- This fancy paper proves I’m smart, right?
- Very proud, very tired
High School Graduation Instagram Captions
Saying goodbye to your friends is tough, but you’re about to start an exciting new chapter in your life! Use these high school graduation captions for all your graduation day pics:
- This wasn’t like High School Musical at all
- Am I an adult now?
- Call me a chemistry cylinder because I am graduated
- One step closer
- What feels like the end is often the beginning
- Gotta chase my own success
- Never stop dreaming and never lose your spirit.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one
- May we continue to do amazing things in life
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
College Graduation Captions
Get all the double taps at your college graduation with these captions! They are perfect to show off that shiny new diploma:
- Blessed and stressed
- I’m 100% certain that I am 0% sure of what I’m going to do
- Let me put that ‘hire me’ sign on my front lawn now
- I still have no idea what I’m doing
- Some have a story. We made history.
- I guess it’s too late to drop out
- Already forgot everything
- Is this that ‘success elevator’ I keep hearing about?
- Many dream, some try, but I achieved
- You’ve sacrificed a lot for my future. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me. Thanks, Mom and Dad.
Goodbye exams! When it’s time to throw your cap in the air, share your photo with these fun graduation quotes from movies, songs, past presidents and authors:
- “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” — Moana, ‘How Far I’ll Go’
- “She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans.” —Kobi Yamada
- “I wish that I could have this moment for life.” — Nicki Minaj
- “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” — Paul Brandt
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” —Norman Vaughan
- “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” —Natasha Bedingfield
- “Sometimes, you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” — Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- “I’m in love with my future.” — Billie Eilish, ‘My Future’
- “Ain’t about how fast I get there, ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side — it’s the climb.” —Miley Cyrus
- “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” —Edward Koch
- “And this is the part where you find out who you are.” —The Maine
- “As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.” —Vitamin C
- “It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right, I hope you had the time of your life.” —Green Day
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” —George Fairman