75 Best Hawaii Instagram Captions for your Aloha State Adventures
There is no place better than Hawaii to relax and enjoy the Aloha vibes. Use these catchy, funny, and cute Hawaii Instagram captions on your next trip to the Hawaiian Islands!
It’s impossible to go to Hawaii and not come home with a full camera-roll on your phone! The perfect destination for a tropical getaway, you will be awed by the stunning beauty of the Hawaiian Islands! The 50th state is made up of 100 islands that make up Hawaii but the main eight are: Maui, Oahu, Hawaii, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Niihau, and Kahoolawe, which is uninhabited. From the local food to the unique tropical flowers everywhere, this one-of-a-kind vacation destination deserves to be showcased on your Instagram feed! Keep scrolling for the best Hawaii Instagram captions that will perfectly memorialize your endless Hawaiian adventures.
Best Hawaii Captions for Your Next Vacation
Traveling to the Aloha State? Spend less time coming up with Instagram captions and more time enjoying the stunning waterfalls and sandy beaches of Hawaii with these ideas:
- I’d rather be in Hawaii
- Living that Hawaii life
- Alexa, take me to Hawaii
- Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono [Hawaiian State motto]
- I left my heart in Hawaii
- Find me under the palms
- The HI life
- Go where the Wi-Fi is weak and the drinks are in coconuts
- Surf days and Hawaiian leis
Waterfalls in Hawaii are like no other… check out our 75 best waterfall quotes and captions for Instagram!
- You’re the pineapple to my coconut
- Salt in the air and sand in my hair
- This is my happy place
- Follow me to Hawaii
- Salt water heals everything
- A bad day in Hawaii is better than a good day anywhere else
- You can never have too much Hawaii
- If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain….
- Island mode: activated
Funny Instagram Captions & Puns About Hawaii
Island adventures await! Whether you’re exploring the vibrant shores of Waikiki Beach on Oahu or the dramatic cliffs of the Napali Coast on Kauai, these funny and punny Hawaii captions will have your followers laughing:
- Here today, gone to Maui
- Oahu doin’?
- Diamond Head is a girl’s best friend
- See ya’ lei-ter!
- I can’t wait to Maui you
- Hana nice day!
- I lava Hawaii
- Make lava not war
- If found, please return to Hawaii
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can go to Hawaii and that’s kind of the same thing
- Headed to Hawaii, be back never
- A shaved ice a day keeps the worries away
- Tonight’s itinerary: luaus & mai tais
- If there is a will there’s a wave
- Coconut? You mean drink holder!
- In Hawaii, you’ve got to just go with the flow
Cute Hawaiian Islands Captions
The magic of the lush green hikes and Hawaiian surroundings awaits you on vacation! Use these cute Hawaii captions with your unforgettable memories of these majestic islands:
- Live like a local
- Sunsets and palm trees
- Living on island time
- A pineapple a day keeps the worries away
- My dream of having a tropical drink in Hawaii is finally coming true
- Leis, alohas and Hawaii days
- Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
- Tropical vibes
- Flowers in my hair, Hawaii in the air
- My favorite color is sunset
- Hawaii is always a good idea
- Salt. Sun.
- Dear Hawaii, I can’t get over you
- There is nothing more magical than a sunset in Hawaii
- Just checked Hawaii off my bucket list
- Sunshine and rainbows!
- Island days, island ways, surf & sun rays
- The ocean is calling
- Making waves in Hawaii
- Somewhere over the rainbow
Aloha Captions for Your Hawaiian Adventures
In the Hawaiian language, Aloha can mean hello or goodbye and also means love and affection. The literal meaning of aloha is “the presence of breath” or “the breath of life,” and it is used everywhere on the islands! Use these Aloha captions to capture all the Aloha vibes of Hawaii:
- “Aloha to learn what is not said, to see what cannot be seen & to know the unknowable.” – Queen Lili’uokalani
- You had me at Aloha
- Aloha vibes only
- Live, Love, Aloha.
- Say Aloha and live the HI life
- Home is where the Aloha is
- Be the Aloha you wish to see in the world
- Aloha state of mind
- I hope to carry the aloha spirit with me always
- Aloha is a value, one of unconditional love
Quotes About Hawaii That Capture the Spirit of the Islands
If you’re booking your trip to one of the top tourist destinations in America, make sure you have some Hawaii caption ideas ready! Use these quotes about the Hawaiian Islands to enhance your vacation uploads:
- “Hawaii is not a state of mind, but a state of grace.” – Paul Therox
- “I can’t even speak Hawaiian, but if you go there and listen to a Hawaiian song, you get captured because it’s so beautiful, like the melody is just gorgeous and you know Bob Marley is on the radio every single day. It’s very reggae-influenced down there. Basically, you haven’t been to paradise if you haven’t been to Hawaii.” – Bruno Mars
- “Most of what Hawaii has to offer is no secret. Pipeline is probably the most famous wave in the world.”– Kelly Slater
- “Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.”– Lilo & Stitch
- “May there always be Tradewinds behind you, Rainbows above you, and Aloha all around you.” – Kauai Blessing
- “You don’t have to live in Hawaii – or even be Hawaiian – to embrace the Aloha Spirit.” – Mark Ellman
- “Aloha is the unconditional desire to promote the true good of other people in a friendly spirit out of a sense of kinship.”– Abraham Akaka
- “I feel very honored that the Hawaiian spirits chose to contact me.” – Steven Magee
- “Any frequent visitor to Hawaii is fixated on mapping how the islands have changed since their last visit.”– Hanya Yanagihara
- “I have always been proud to have been born in Hawaii.” – Barack Obama