75 Best Wedding Captions for Instagram
Save the dates all over your fridge? You’re going to need the best wedding captions to share all your wedding memories on Instagram!
As wedding season approaches, it’s time to get prepared! Have some outfits and comfortable shoes ready. Make sure you browse their registry for the best gift. And most importantly, have a list of wedding captions to use with every photo of the happy couple on their big day. And don’t forget the couple’s wedding hashtag!
Keep scrolling for the best captions to use as a guest or a part of the wedding party plus lots of sweet, romantic, and funny captions for the bride and groom to use.
Best Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
Heading out to a wedding today? Get all the double taps with these cute wedding captions for Instagram!
- It’s wedding o’clock
- ‘Til death do us party
- Sip, sip, hooray
- All because two people fell in love
- Eat, drink and be married
- Professional wedding hopper
- It’s wedding season
- I’ll be on the dance floor
- These two weirdos are so perfect together
- The party doesn’t start until we walk in
Funny Wedding Captions for Guests
Grabbed some great photos of the beautiful couple, or even of yourself in the photo booth? Skip the sappy captions and pair your photos with these funny Instagram captions for guests:
- They got married and I got champagne. It’s a win for everyone!
- Came for the couple, stayed for the cake
- All you need is love, and an open bar
- Did someone say champagne?
- Now accepting applications for more single friends
- They got married. I got drunk.
- “Trust me, you can dance.” – Champagne
- Just here for the cake
- It’s about time!
- The other royal wedding
- Better than any wedding Pinterest board I’ve ever seen
Sweet Instagram Captions for a Bride and Groom at their Wedding
Weddings are magical. You’ve been planning for months (or years) for this very moment; do you really want to also think about a caption too? Use these romantic Instagram captions crafted specifically for the bride and groom:
- Walked down the aisle and found my forever
- My forever plus one
- I found my lobster
- You and me together
- Stuck with me forever
- Sh*t just got real
- Mr. & Mrs. / Mr. & Mr. / Mrs. & Mrs.
- The best is yet to come
- I choose you always
- The happiest day of my life
- Just call me Mrs. ______
Best Captions for the Bride and Groom
You’ve waited your entire life for this moment. From the flowers to the bridesmaids dresses, every detail has been perfectly planned! Reminisce about your big day with these sweet wedding captions for Instagram:
- I do, we did
- With my whole heart, for my whole life
- All my smiles start with you
- Together is a beautiful place to be
- So lucky to marry my best friend
- My person, forever
- Me, myself and I do
- Locked in for life
- My first name is cuter with his last name
- I’d marry you anytime and anywhere
- This is only the beginning
Funny Wedding Captions for the Bride & Groom
Sappy not for you? We’ve got you covered! Have a laugh about your big day with these funny Instagram wedding captions for the bride and groom:
- Marriage…it has a nice ring to it
- Hey, wanna get married today?
- He liked it so he put a ring on it
- Does this dress make me look like a Mrs.?
- It was love at first swipe
- My ride or die. It’s legal now!
- One day down, forever to go
- Take a shot, we tied the knot
- Shoutout to Pinterest for help with the planning
- Pop the champagne, I’m changing my last name
- Today was so amazing, even our cake is in tiers!
Wedding Quotes for Instagram
Add these quotes as a decorative element to your program, as part of your vows or for posting your favorite photos from the big day!
- “Some people are worth melting for” – Olaf, Frozen
- “If I get married, I want to be very married.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – Noah, The Notebook
- “It could be nice, growing old with you.” – Robby, The Wedding Singer
- “Love recognizes no barriers, it jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without.” — William Parrish
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” — Sophocles
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are.” — Oscar Wilde
More Quotes for the Bride & Groom on their Wedding Day
Your wedding goes by so quickly, memorialize that amazing day on social media with these sweet and romantic wedding quotes:
- “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” – Tom Mullen
- “You don’t marry the person you can live with—you marry the person you can’t live without.” – Unknown
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — Ernest H. Shepard
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner everyday.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.” – Jeremy Taylor
- “It is such a happiness when good people get together—and they always do.” – Jane Austen
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe