50+ Best Dog Instagram Captions
There are no bad photos of your dog, but sometimes a cute dog Instagram caption can help. Check out the most pawfect Instagram captions for the cutest photos of your pup!
Did you know? According to BarkBox, dog owners post photos of their dogs on social media 3 – 6x each week. One of every ten dog owners even have an Instagram account just for their pup. That’s a lot of cute dog pics and they all need cute dog instagram captions. Here are some dog caption ideas to get you started!
Best Dog Instagram Captions
- Puppy love
- Thanks fur the memories
- Love is a four-legged word
- Dogs are my favorite people
- My best friend has a fur and a tail
- Wag more, bark less
- Love is a wet nose and a wagging tail
- Sometimes, they call me ‘Getbackhere
- My therapist has four legs and a tail
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can rescue it.
- This smile brought to you by ten minutes of belly rubs
- Live bark love
- First he stole my heart, then he stole my bed.
- I work hard so my dog can have nice things
- Home is where the dog hair is stuck to everything
- Life is ruff when you’re this cute
- Happiness starts with a nose and ends with a tail
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
- Not all dogs are good boys. Some are good girls!
- Pawsitive vibes only
- Thanks fur the memories.
- All dogs are good—some are just a little ruff around the edges.
Funny Dog Instagram Captions
- Dog hair is my go-to accessory
- He’s not fat, he’s husky!
- I shih tzu not
- Dog hair is part of the décor
- Stop trying to make fetch happen
- Crazy dog lady
- Dachshunds love to sit in the shade. They’re such hot dogs.
Dog Puns for Instagram Captions
- Don’t stop retrievin’
- I labradore you
- Anything is paws-ible with a dog by your side
- The puggle is real
- Dachshund through the snow…
- Just pug-get about it
- Life would be ruff without you
- I’m mutts about my dog
- It’s raining today, so keep an eye out for poodles
- Labracadabrada! I’m a magician
- Someone pawtied too hard
- My dog really beagles my mind sometimes
- I’m all about that pug life
- I spend mastiff my time sleeping, and the rest eating
Dog Sayings & Quotes
- “Be the person your dog thinks you are.” — C.J. Frick
- “Everything I know, I learned from dogs.” — Nora Roberts
- “Dogs are great. Bad dogs, if you can really call them that, are perhaps the greatest of them all.” — John Grogan
- “”If you don’t own a dog, at least one, there may not necessarily be anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.” — Roger Caras
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” — Charles M. Schulz
- “Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” — Agnes Sligh Turnbull
- “Every dog must have it’s day.” — Jonathan Swift
- “You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.” — W. Bruce Cameron
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who low how to listen.” — Orhan Pamuk
- “My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.” — Elayne Boosler